If you want to groom yourself down there, the new generation strapless hard wax is a good option. Hard wax is perfect for sensitive and smaller areas like the bikini and the face since it is much less painful, quite effective, and produces less irritation.
Doing your Brazilian hard wax from the privacy of your home is ideal than getting through the embarrassment of a salon wax on your private area. Gigi Brazilian hard wax kit is an ideal home waxing kit that does your Brazilian hard wax just perfect.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
A Complete Brazilian Hard Wax Kit
The kit contains all you need for a Brazilian hard/hot wax. It includes;
- 14 ounce Gigi Brazilian hard wax, perfect for sensitive and delicate areas like the bikini area,
- A 14 ounce warmer to melt the wax,
- A 2-ounce pre- epilation oil, that you use before waxing in order to ease the pain significantly,
- A 2-ounce post wax cooling gel, that you use after your wax to moisturize your skin,
- 10 small and 10 large accu edge applicators and 10 petite applicators
- An instruction DVD on how you do Brazilian hard waxing.
Almost PainlessWith Less Irritation
Hard wax normally is less painful than soft/strip wax since it sticks only to the hair, not to the skin. It also produces less to no irritation. Gigi’s pre-epilation oil also helps reduce waxing pain significantly. You will just get the groomer without costing any pain.
Affordable Home waxing kit
Gigi’s Brazilian Hard wax kit is quite affordable than other at-home waxing kits. It only costs less than $40 while the others are quite above that. Buy from Amazon and save more.
Thousands of Positive Customer Reviews on Amazon
Thousands of customers have given positive reviews and 5 stars for Gigi Brazilian Hard Wax Kit. Follow the instructions on the DVD and get the results you want. Not following the instructions may result in incorrect waxing which results in lots of pain and unexpected results.
How To Do It
Here is how you do Brazilian hot wax;
- Take a Shower before anything. Waxing needs a clean environment and water helps soften the hair follicles.
- Better you are alone since Brazilian waxing is quite a private experience.
- Cut your hair to the right length. A quarter of an inch will be enough.
- Heat the wax with the wax warmer (37-45°C). The advantage of a wax warmer over microwave is that it keeps the wax warm throughout the waxing process.
- First, stir the wax with the applicator, then test it in a small area, maybe on your wrest, and check the heat. It shouldn’t be too hot, otherwise, you will burn yourself.
- Apply pre-epilation oil.
- Apply a thick hot wax on the direction of hair growth and leave it for 30 seconds to harden. It kind of gets as hard as plastic.
- Hold your skin tight and pull the wax against the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the wax residue and moisturize your skin with the post-wax cooling gel.
Where To Buy
Buy Gigi Brazilian hard wax kit from Amazon.
A Couple More Tips About Brazilian Hard Wax
- Use the smaller or petite applicators when working over your Brazilian wax since the area is A quarter sensitive and small.
- Always use pre-epilation oil in order to reduce the pain significantly.
- Make the layer of the wax thicker so that it won’t break when you remove it.
- Denser and coarser hair needs a thicker layer of wax.
- Only one layer of wax is enough for an area.
- The time to pull the wax off is when it gets hardened, looser, and seems slightly dull.
- Be fast and firm while pulling off the wax.
- If you burn yourself with too hot wax, use a washcloth, wet it with water, put it on the burned area for 15 minutes. Put aloe vera gel to cool it down.
- Other than the post-wax cooling gel, baby oil also helps to dissolve the wax and make it easy to remove.
- Try to find a comfortable and private place to do your Brazilian wax. Use a mirror throughout the process.
- Don’t exfoliate your skin after hard wax for 48 hours.
- Avoid sunlight for 24 hours after waxing.
- Don’t use bleaching cream for at least 48 hours.
- Don’t wax during your period since your skin gets quite sensitive.
Taking It Further
If you want permanent results and are tired of waxing every month, taking your experience to Brazilian laser hair removal is a perfect idea. You might need 6 to 8 treatment sessions at laser hair removal centers around your area and might cost you $250 to $700 depending on the state you live in and the surface of the area to be treated, front area, or full-back and front area.
The advantage of laser hair removal over waxing is that it is much less painful and bears permanent results. You might only need occasional touchups once or twice a year and that is all. It is also cheap compared to spending small amounts of dollars every month that add up to thousands in years for waxing. It also saves quite an amount of time that is spent on monthly waxing.